Ok guys, we couldn’t take the engine out this week because of the lack of time. But however, we did do something that involved an engine crane. I literally almost got knocked over by an engine crane and a transmission-long story which I am too tired to tell.
We did make real progress, though! We took the radiator and the fan out. Plus, we disconnected some hoses. Sorry this is short. I’ve had a long week with lots of homework. God bless ya’ll and thanks so much for reading! ‘Cause not every teenage girl can restore a ‘Vette. And not every teenage girl can finish her homework in time. But I somehow did! ~Jackie